Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fitna



Wilder's film, "Fitna" is an Arabic term used to describe "disagreement and division among people" or a "test of faith in times of trial."[wiki definition]



Geert Wilders, Dutch Politician Photo: Jerry Lampen/Reuters

'I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam,' says Holland's rising political star Geert Wilders, the popular PM whose film on Islam has fueled the debate on race in Holland, wants an end to mosque building and Muslim immigration. Ian Traynor met him in The Hague

LiveLeak


'Islam is something we can't afford any more in the Netherlands. I want the fascist Koran banned. We need to stop the Islamisation of the Netherlands. That means no more mosques, no more Islamic schools, no more imams... Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims.'

Free speech or hate speech? 'I don't create hate. I want to be honest. I don't hate people. I don't hate Muslims. I hate their book and their ideology.'

'People ask why don't you moderate your voice and not make this movie. If I do that and not say what I think, then the extremists who threaten me would win.'

source: The Observer

If the West continues to bury its head in the sand regarding Islam, the same may soon be removed from its host.-AmericanAngle




Check out my published content!

No comments: