Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Urine Test?





Author unknown-



I HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB...

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.


In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.


Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?


Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on ..... If they had mandatory drug screening for PUBLIC ASSISTANCE I wonder what would happen ???? I say Public Assistance because It would reach strait across the line. I could see lots of naysayers " big brother watching us " . I say no its prudent and financially sound to monitor tax $. After all it your $ .

Anonymous said...

You're an idiot. A very small percentage of your taxes go toward "welfare. Stop fucking whining.

Anonymous said...

paul, You're wrong. Collectively, public assistance and entitlement programs receive billions of dollars in funding. You're missing the point! The big picture, paul, is about accountability, fiscal responsibility, fair and equal treatment. That is a win-win for ALL...

Anonymous said...

ONLY LIBERALS WOULD THINK THAT OUR TAX MONEY IS A SMALL % THAT GOES TO PUBLIC ASSISTANCE. IF U WORKED OR LIVED IN ANY NEIGHBORHOOD THAT MOST PEOPLE WERE IN PUBLIC ASSISTANCE U WOULD UNDERSTAND. THEY ALL SHOULD TAKE A DRUG TEST. BUT THE FOLKS THAT THINK THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE UNDER PRIVILEDGE ARE TREE HUGGERS.THEY NEED TO TIE THERE BOOTS AND JOIN THE REST OF THE COUNTRY AND WORK.